← Back to Careers
Kula Produce (Maui) Benefits Summary
- Health Insurance with Hawaii Medical Services Association (HMSA) or Kaiser Foundation Health Plan: Includes Medical, Drug, Vision & Dental. Waiting period applies.
- Group Term Life Insurance: Company paid term life insurance equal to 1 ½ times annual salary rounded to nearest thousand. Also includes Accidental Death & Dismember Provision. Three month waiting period.
- Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance for employee, spouse and dependents, with AD&D provision option. Three month waiting period.
- Profit Sharing/401(k) Plan with Fidelity Investments. Current plan includes a “Safe Harbor Provision” which provides a discretionary company match of 100% for the first three percent of compensation deferred plus 50% of the next two percentages of compensation deferred. Three month waiting period.
- Paid Personal Leave: Combination Paid Time Off (PTO) for vacation and sick. Employee earns the equivalent of 2 weeks per year; 3 weeks after 3 years of service; 4 weeks after 11 years of service. One year waiting period.
- Holidays: Company observes 6 holidays. Employees are eligible for an additional Floating Holiday after one year waiting period.
- Employee Referral Bonuses.